Thursday, March 26, 2015

Comfort

In an attempt to get our minds flowing with creativity, and to strengthen the practice of putting pen to paper.... my dear friend Andrea and I purchased a book together called 642 Things to Write About, the book is full of prompts and we will choose one a day.  I'll be posting mine here, and to see Andrea's beautiful blog, click here!

Onto today's post...



Comfort

Comfort in food
In Chipotle Burritos
Suppression

Comfort in books
In other people's stories
Escape

Comfort in obesity
In walls of my own making
Sidelined


(Dis)Comfort in Chaturanga Dandasana
In honoring how I got to this point
Forgiveness


Comfort in Ujjayi Breath
In filling up my lungs
Intention

Comfort in Savasana
In relaxing into myself
Rejuvenation

Comfort in Anjali Mudra
In awakening to life
Gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment